These prices and fees are applicable only in Altogether communities where connections are available. Connections may be subject to third-party consent and are subject to further terms and conditions. Please contact Altogether for details about your particular development before planning begins.
Fees provided in the table below are indicative only and may be subject to change according to development specifics.
Refer Section 4 and Section 7 of Altogehter's Developer Guidelines for Commercial & Multi-Residential Developments for more information.
|Item||Fee (ex GST)||Scope/Note|
|Phase 2 Sewer Infrastructure Fee - Option A||$ 1,500||Includes; administration and pre-inspection, plus installation and commissioning of pump and control panel by Altogether personnel|
|Phase 2 Sewer Infrastructure Fee - Option B||$ 2,500||Includes; administration and pre-inspection, plus installation and commissioning of pumps and control panel(s) by Altogether personnel|
|Quality Assurance inspection during installation||$ 1,000||
Fee amount per visit (up to 3 visits)
|Review of On-Lot Infrastructure Design||$ 1,000||Assessment of wastewater loadings and approval of standard servicing option (fee amount per review)|
|Review of Trade Waste Design||$ 1,000||Fee amount per review|
|Statement of Pressure and Flow||$ 650||Fee per service|
- All fees quoted are exclusive of GST.
- All fees quoted are applicable Effective 1 August 2020 - 30 June 2021.
- The Developer is responsible for supply and installation of Phase 1 Infrastructure in all cases. This includes connection to reticulation mains, boundary kit (isolation valve), sewer collection tank(s), pipework and conduits;
- The Developer is responsible for supply and installation of Phase 2 Infrastructure in all cases except for Option A and Option B
- The Developer is responsible for the supply and installation of drinking water and recycled water meters.